- RGF is the recognized leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide since 1985.
- RGF has the best warranty in the business,
- Easy to use – versatile – modular components are easy to assemble or break down or expand.
- Totally non-ferrous –no rust or corrosion.
- UV protected to meet National Plumbing Code for outdoor use.
- Impact resistant polyethylene construction.
- Minimal moving parts –low maintenance
- Post treatment systems available for disinfection and reuse.
- Pre-treatment systems available for heavy oils, fats and black water.
- High surface area Biofilter Media for intensive biological growth and stability.
- Modular system can be run in series or parallel.
- Low maintenance
The Biosorb was designed for the treatment of sewage and biodegradable industrial wastewater such as:
- Housing developments
- Hotels / motels
- Golf clubs
- Work camps
- Camp grounds
- Bars / restaurants
- Food production
- Mining materials companies
| FLOW RATE
|| 52”W x 120”L x 46”H
|| 726 lbs.
|| 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 8.5A, 1 Phase
| OPERATING TEMPERATURE
|| 33 – 100°F
| pH RANGE
|| 6.5 – 9.5
| BOD REDUCTION
|| 90% (for 500 mg/l or less)
| BIOSORB MEDIA
|| 40 ft3 Polypropylene fixed film media
| AIR FEED BLOWER
|| 1 ½ hp regenerative rotary vane blower
||Polypropylene biomedia, polyethylene tank, PVC piping, epoxy coated aluminum frame